Connecting through nature
At Apple Ridge there are a myriad of opportunities to create a bonding experience with your employees, with nature, and with oneself.
William S. Hubard Swimming Pool
- A place to relax at the end of a long day of meetings
- Universal access via a side water element of flowing water over rocks
Bandy Multi-purpose Athletic Field
- A focal point for team sport events
- A camping spot for large groups who enjoy a rustic experience and creating camaraderie around the fire pit.
A natural presentation space framed by the mountain skyline and green trees with a rippling brook as background music.
- Starr’s House ~ a covered outdoor presentation area under the portico of our overnight lodge
- Lost Hollow ~ a medium size stage with a forest backdrop
- Garden Stage ~ a large stage close to the center of activity
- Stubborn Stump ~ a circle area in the center of our magical woods with late afternoon rays of sunlight filtering through nature’s own stained glass windows.
GE Dark Sky Observatory
- Provides a unique bonding experience by observing thousands of objects in a night sky with minimal ambient light intrusion.
Hiking Trail System
- Over 5 miles of wilderness trails with varying degrees of difficulty open to the public by reservation
- Handicapped access trail which meets the National Forest Service Universal Access to Outdoor Recreation Design Guidelines
- Includes five overlooks offering different settings and views.