Facilities for groups large and small
Apple Ridge offers indoor and outdoor spaces from large meeting rooms, to small classrooms to outside stages. From a morning or all day meetings to overnight, multi-day stays, we have it all.
A restored dairy barn housing a professional kitchen and retreat space for up to 25 people.
- Upstairs – Meeting/Reception Room
- Downstairs – Dining Room, Meeting Room
Meador Science Education Center
A lovely meeting space with a large room upstairs with a stone fireplace, small meeting space downstairs and wrap-around porches which encourage lingering outside to enjoy the views and fresh country air.
- Upstairs Meeting/Reception Room (up to 100)
- Downstairs Meeting Room (up to 75)
Sleeping quarters, a lounge area where guests can and an outdoor amphitheater – talk about multi-use!
- Meeting Room (up to 15)
- Overnight facilities (up to 28)
- Two Bunk Rooms – 11 singles and 1 double in each
- One Private Room – 2 singles and 2 doubles
Includes use of shower and bath
We have hosted a wide range of retreat guests who continue to return to our facility year after year to take advantage of all we have to offer:
- Starrs House
- Porterfield Center
- James A. Meador Natural Science Center
- GE Dark Sky Observatory
- William S. Hubard Pool
- Bandy Sports Field
- Sarah Katherine Hoge Memorial Tennis Complex
- Basketball Courts
- Trail System
- Climbing Tower
- High & low challenge course
We look forward to hosting your group. Relaxation guaranteed!